Monday, May 9, 2016

Healthy Food - YUM!

Here are a series of posters I made about healthy food. The carrot one was the first poster I made and I did it as my final assignment for advanced graphic design. I was so happy with it that I made two more. I'm a huge fan of carrots, ginger and (even) kale so it's great to see them in a way that looked more cool than what you would think of them usually (like boring gross vegetables- blah!). In my mind I see them as super cool! I'd like to make more, I have a long list of healthy food I like!









2 comments:

  1. Is ice cream considered healthy?? Asking for a friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not an expert on ice cream nor am I on kale, ginger and carrots but I'd say it's not healthy. In moderation though, it's not bad for your health. However I do know that it tastes delicious C:

    ReplyDelete